Are you looking for an engaging, energizing, entertaining and educational speaker for your next meeting, event or seminar?
Do you want someone who can deliver more than just the usual fluff, theory, anecdotes and platitudes?
Do you want your audience members to go home with battle-tested, actionable, real-world takeaways they can put to use immediately?
If so, then Eric Graham is the speaker you’ve been looking for!
With over 20 years of professional speaking, training and presentation experience Eric is a sought-after keynote speaker who has addressed international audiences of thousands.
Some of Eric’s Most Popular Topics Include:
- Building Lasting Customer Value
- Begin With Your Target Customer in Mind: How to Develop Offers and Market Directly to What Your
- Target Customers Values Most
- Maximizing the Return of Your Online Marketing Efforts
- Persuasive Negotiation and Sales Strategies
- Website Usability and Conversion Rate Optimization
Eric also tailors each talk and presentation to the needs of your particular group or audience.
When you book Eric Graham for your event, you can count on:
- Pre-event consultation to assess your needs, wants and customize the presentation to your audience.
- Promotion of your event on his blog, to his email list and via his social media channels.
- Travel to and arrival at your event the day BEFORE he is scheduled to speak, to avoid any cancellations due to travel delays. (And when possible, to make himself available for networking with and meeting attendees.)
- Professional delivery of engaging, entertaining and educational presentation, customized for your audience.
- Post event follow-up and feedback.
For speaking engagements in the US, Canada and Europe:
- Keynote speech $20,000 (for up to 90 min.)
- Half-day speech, seminar or workshop $22,500 (up to 4 hours)
- Full-day speech, seminar or workshop $25,000 (up to 8 hours)
- Asia, Australia and other world regions. $27,500 Keynote – Full-day
- (Translation services will be required for non-English speaking audiences.)
Travel and Expenses:
Domestic USA/Canada: $1,500 Flat Rate
Europe: $2,000 Flat Rate
Asia/Australia: $2,500 Flat Rate
To Check Availability Enter Your Details Below: